Fourteen hotels are confirmed to join the collection following the launch
The newly rebranded Radisson Hotel Group has announced Radisson Collection, a premium collection of exceptional hotels in landmark locations. Driven by consumer demand for individuality and more personalised experiences, Radisson Collection brings together the finest hotels in the Radisson Hotel Group portfolio. Fourteen hotels are confirmed to join the collection following the launch.
Radisson Collection hotels are united by exceptional design and experiences across dining, fitness, wellness and sustainability. All hotel properties are situated in prestigious locations, close to prime leisure attractions and boast an individual and locally authentic atmosphere.
“Seventy-two per cent of travellers prefer to spend their money on experiences rather than material things and the Radisson Collection caters to this demand,” comments Federico J. González, president and CEO, the Rezidor Hotel Group and chairman of the Global Steering Committee, Radisson Hotel Group. “The hotels that have already joined the Radisson Collection are the perfect showcase for what the brand represents: authenticity, design and exceptional service. Ultimately, the brand and the hotels will be defined by the people who visit them and those who serve in them. We are incredibly proud of our global debut and look forward to the continued growth of our exceptional collection globally.”
Radisson Collection will benefit from the power of the Radisson Hotel Group with a strategic market positioning and scale of a global brand. The collection will give hotel owners an opportunity to join an international network while maintaining the identity and authenticity of their hotels and resorts through a flexible framework for affiliation and endorsement. The member hotels wanting to build market recognition can choose to lead with the brand or lead with their hotel identity. The collection affiliation provides member hotels with international brand services, operational expertise, infrastructure and loyalty program, designed to optimise the owner’s return on investment.
Radisson Collection brand-led properties:
- Radisson Collection Strand Stockholm, Sweden
- Radisson Collection San Marco Venice, Italy
- Radisson Collection Ukraina Moscow, Russia
- Radisson Collection Paradise Resort & Spa Sochi, Russia
- Radisson Collection Royal Copenhagen, Denmark
- Radisson Collection Royal Mile Edinburgh, Scotland
- Radisson Collection Warsaw, Poland
- Radisson Collection Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria
- Radisson Collection Agra, India
Hotel identity-led collection properties:
- The May Fair London, United Kingdom, A Radisson Collection Hotel
- Old Mill Belgrade, Serbia, A Radisson Collection Hotel
- Symphony Style Kuwait, A Radisson Collection Hotel
- Hormuz Grand Muscat, Oman, A Radisson Collection Hotel
- The Emerald Grand & Spa Lagos, Nigeria, A Radisson Collection Hotel